- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
Car & Truck Care, near DallasExcellent workmanship and service from excellent people. Very quick servicing. Highly recommend this place!
Tires, near Dallas, TXLobos Auto truly helped me out immensely today - not having much knowledge of cars, they explained to me what needed to be done to my tires and ensured I was ready and safe for the road. Very kind people and great service. I appreciate you all! I was nervous going somewhere I had never been so far from home, but they were great. Thank you again!
Car & Truck Care, near DallasExcellent place and very friendly thanks Lobo Automotive. 100% guaranteed.
Engine Maintenance, near Dallas, TXI have taken a couple of my cars there in the past years. Everything I've ever had a problem with they've always fix it to my satisfaction. The mechanic is very knowledgeable about his work. The lady that works in the office is one of the nicest people I've ever met, they go out of their way to make you happy. I highly recommend this extremely clean shop, if you want your car done right.
Engine Maintenance, near Dallas, TXI take my cars there for any repairs, stickers or oil changes. I have had to wait, but I know they take pride in their work, and it's a busy shop. I would rather wait, as I know my cars will be taken care of. Thank you Lobo mechanics.
Car & Truck Care, near Dallas, TXExcellent service.